Oct 5, 2008

Happy, Birthday

Thanks to all who gave me sweet and warm wishes on my birthday. I was really happy. The birthday song for two times was really sweet! Thanks for all those presents. A spoon with a cake on top of it, a bookmark, a series of post cards connected by sticker.. a set of food and drink but made of eraser.. they are all so lovely! But someone promised treating me a fish massage, and.. when is it??? haha, nvm, i am not so mean, the wishe is all I wanted.

thanks for the sms at 11.52pm, 3rd Oct. The last birthday wish, the most important one. That was what i was expecting the whole day. That was what I expected since 1 year ago. Finally, at that moment, i got it. It was the sweetest talk i have ever had. thank you.

Love you all, always.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com