Sep 14, 2008

A lonely Mid-autumn..

Mom and Dad...I miss you...
Hostel was not so mean after all, at least gave us a mooncake and it tasted good.

I could not constrain myself not thinking back of the Mid-Autumn Fest' of the year before last year which was 2006..the day we came to Singapore, the first time ever. What an irony that this day was supposed to be the day of family reunion, but we were separated from our parents. But we could not complain. We chose our own ways. There is no way to go back. So now, staying on the land of Singapore, head up gazing the beautiful moon, under the mild moonlight, to gain myself a portion of peace. Chinese poet says, gazing the bright moon and thinking of home(举头望明月,低头思故乡). I learned this line when I was young, and not till today, I finally feel what the poet felt. Sadness and loneliness overwhelmed me.


Nevertheless, a happy mid-autumn to all. Happy two year anniversary to all IP2 china scholars..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com